Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their 2nd level business class advance purchase round trip fares between Paris and Bangkok.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCSALE PAR to BKK.
- Booking class: J, I.
- Price: from 1,498€ (1,012€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 20AUG through 14DEC or 31DEC through 25JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BA flight operated by BA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first sun after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 2 at EUR 100.00 each and unlimited at EUR 200.00 each.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 25JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or IB. Tickets must be issued on/before 27SEP 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from October 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-LHR-BKK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.