Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non refundable round trip fares between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQY82ADD TYO to LAX.
- Booking class: Z, F.
- Price: from $2,156 ($2064 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through FRI on each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 22DEC 18 Through 28DEC 18 for each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted 22DEC 18 through 01JAN 19 for each transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on any DL flight operated by DL/KE.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector. And – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 24 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 27SEP 18. Tickets must be issued on DL or 9W.
- Cancellations: charge 25% for cancel. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge JPY 40000.
I was able to find very limited availability for December 2018 using Matrix, although listed for $2,378:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com for ¥241,380 (~$2,156):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-SEA-LAX travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.