Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and their first class excursion round trip fares between Paris and Rio de Janeiro.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) ARCZ00FR PAR to RIO
- Booking class: C, A.
- Price: from 2,913€ (2,445€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between Europe and area 1 then that travel must be on any LH flight operated by LH/LX/OS/EN/EW.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 4 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at EUR 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/BEFORE 30JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 27SEP 18. Tickets must be issued on LH or OS.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 410.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 410.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find very limited availability from September 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-FRA-GIG travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.