Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP and their business class one way special excursion fares between Oslo and New York City.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JNOEXI0D OSL to NYC.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from 559€ (272€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel within Europe must be on any TP flight (including codeshares). Travel between Europe and area 1 must be on any TP flight operated by TP.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 75.
- Transfers: 6 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01SEP 17.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on TP.
- Cancellations: before departure charge EUR 115.00 for cancel/no-show/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 140.00 for reissue. Charge EUR 220.00 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to August 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-LIS-JFK one way travel on TP marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.