Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Xiamen Airlines and their low/off peak season business class round trip fares between Hong Kong and Vancouver.
- Fare: Xiamen (MF) IL3MCA1 HKG to YVR.
- Booking class: I, J.
- Price: from $2,020 ($1,722 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: originating area 3 – permitted 07FEB through 17MAR or 09SEP through 28SEP or 02OCT through 29DEC on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MF flights 381 through 382, 800 through 899 or 8000 through 8999 operated by MF.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 4 free and unlimited at CNY 100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on MF or NS. Tickets must be issued on/before 31DEC 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge HKD 900. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: before departure charge HKD 700. After departure charge HKD 900.
I was able to find availability from October 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-XMN-YVR round trip travel on MF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.