Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between the United States and Poland.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQ1X87D1 ATL/JFK/SLC/LAX/SEA/MSP/DTW to WAW/KRK/GDN
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,957 ($1,552 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 01SEP 18 through 03SEP 18 or 18NOV 18 through 24NOV 18 or 20DEC 18 through 06JAN 19 or 14APR 19 through 21APR 19 or 25MAY 19 through 29MAY 19 or 01JUL 19 through 07JUL 19 or 31AUG 19 through 02SEP 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 19DEC 19 through 05JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 27AUG 18 through 08SEP 18 or 18NOV 18 through 24NOV 18 or 22DEC 18 through 05JAN 19 or 21APR 19 through 04MAY 19 or 25MAY 19 through 01JUN 19 or 01JUL 19 through 07JUL 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 21DEC 19 through 04JAN 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL/OK/JP/HA/A5 flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 22NOV 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 450.00.
I was able to find limited availability for December 2018 and April 2019using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ATL-CDG-WAW round trip travel on DL marketed AF operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.