IHG Rewards Club has now released the latest PointBreaks hotels that are valid for stays through November 30, 2018.
IHG moved away from the flat 5,000 points per night pricing earlier this year and introduced hotels also at 10,000 and 15,000 points per night and members can now book PointBreaks using Points + Cash too.
You can access IHG page for PointBreaks here.
We have a Giveaway going for 100,000 IHG Rewards Club points!
Here’s the list of PointBreaks hotels:
5,000 Points Hotels (25 total)
- Candlewood Suites Cotulla
- Candlewood Suites Harlingen
- Candlewood Suites Kenedy
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Floresville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raymondville
10,000 Points Hotels (94 total)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mishawaka – South Bend
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Portage
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schererville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atchison
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lenexa – Overland Park Area
- Holiday Inn Express Wichita South
- Holiday Inn Express Rochester – Greece
- Holiday Inn Rochester Ny – Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Sw – Sharpstown
- Staybridge Suites Odessa – Interstate Hwy 20
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio South
- Staybridge Suites Nw Near Six Flags Fiesta
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schulenburg
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio North – Windcrest
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brigham City – North Utah
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lehi – Thanksgiving Point
- Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie-Conference Ctr
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sherwood Park-Edmonton Area
STATE OF MEXICO
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Chester – Racecourse
- Holiday Inn Express St. Albans – M25, Jct.22
15,000 Points Hotels (49 total)
- Holiday Inn Plattsburgh (Adirondack Area)
- Crowne Plaza Syracuse
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mt Rushmore/Keystone
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rapid City – Rushmore South
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary South-Macleod Trail S
- InterContinental Al Khobar
- Crowne Plaza Jeddah
- Holiday Inn Jeddah Gateway
- Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The Crowne Plaza Vientiane is a fantastic hotel and I stayed there earlier this year. The GM came from the Indigo hotel in Bangkok.
Crowne Plaza Kathmandu-Soaltee is an older hotel and I had to cut my stay short last time due to quality of accommodation (or lack thereof) and internet issues and moved to Hyatt instead.
I like the InterContinental Sao Paulo a lot and was there last week and back in couple of days. The location in Jardins is good. I stayed at the InterContinental Cartagena just after it was opened and was experiencing some teething issues that hopefully are resolved now.
The InterContinental Panama – Miramar also is a solid one, although wasn’t blown away considering all the other options in the city right now.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Helsinki – Hesperia is an older hotel and within a nice walk from the city center.
Stayed at both Indigo and Crowne Plaza in St. Petersburg back in June. The Indigo has better location for touristic purposes, although the Crowne Plaza is next to one of the railway stations in the city.
InterContinental Kiev is good and location excellent (rates usually high!). I just stayed at the Le Vendome too back in June in Beirut and I really like the hotel. It hadn’t changed a bit from my previous stay in mid-2000’s. Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi is an older hotel but right in the city center.
The InterContinental Landmark 72 Hanoi was basically a Samsung employee hotel when I stayed there. Several floors were reserved for the company and buses took them to Samsung factory in the morning and back in the evening. I prefer the other InterContinental in the Westlake area in the city.