Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their basic season midweek advance purchase 2nd level premium economy class round trip fares between the Los Angeles and several destinations in Asia.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLX3R LAX to SIN.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,275 ($1,240 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: originating the United States – permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: originating the United States – permitted 01JAN through 15MAY or 06AUG through 30NOV on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BR flight including codeshares.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors for departure of outbound transpacific sector. Ticketing must be completed at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction only at the gateway in LAX/SFO/SEA/NYC/HOU/CHI.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 10SEP 18 and on/before 30NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 10SEP 18.
- Cancellations: per ticket charge USD 150.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 100.00 for reissue.
I was able to find limited availability from October to November 2018 using Matrix, although listed for $1,312:
This fare can be booked on Eva Airways from $1,275:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-TPE-SIN round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.