Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia and their business class restricted round trip fares between Cairo and Tokyo.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IRTCE7 CAI to TYO.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,087€ (673€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any AZ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01SEP 15.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on AZ or AF.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 400.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge EUR 200.00 for reissue/revalidation. Changes not permitted in case of no-show.
I was able to find limited availability from October2018 to July 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-CPT round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.