Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and Austrian and their premium economy class instant purchase round trip fares between Paris and Bangkok.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/Austrian (OS) NNCP00FR PAR to BKK
- Booking class: N, Y.
- Price: from 750€ (439€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any LH/OS flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 5 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on LH or OS. Tickets must be issued on/before 15OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 190.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability for December 2018 and from March to June 2019 using Matrix (although listed for 765€):
This fare can be booked on Lufthansa for 750€:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-FRA-BKK round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.