Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the Star Alliance transatlantic partners and their business class excursion round trip fares between Milan and New York.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC)/Brussels Airlines (SN)/Lufthansa (LH)/Swiss (LX)/United (UA) PNCZEUW MIL to EWR
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,359€ (738€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AC/SN/LH/LX/OS/UA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing must be completed at the same time.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01OCT 18 and on/before 30AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on AC, SN, LH, LX, or UA. Tickets must be issued on/before 14OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability for October 2018 to August 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-EWR round trip travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.