Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the Star Alliance transatlantic partners and their business class excursion round trip fares between Spain and the United States.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Air Canada (AC)/Brussels Airlines (SN)/Lufthansa (LH)/Swiss (LX)/United (UA) PNCZEUW BCN/MAD to EWR/JFK/LGA/SFO/LAX/SAN/DEN/…
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,150€ (738€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AC/SN/LH/LX/OS/UA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing must be completed at the same time.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01OCT 18 and on/before 30AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on AC, SN, LH, LX, or UA. Tickets must be issued on/before 14OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability for October 2018 to August 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-EWR round trip travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.