Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Hong Kong and Europe.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3HKBIZ HKG to Europe
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,028 ($1,923 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL through 20AUG or 20DEC through 31DEC or 12APR 19 through 22APR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on SK flights 9511 through 9512.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover in area 2 must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited free transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on SK or WF.
- Cancellations: Before departure charge USD 220.00 per round trip. After departure ticket is non refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 145.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability for December 2018 and April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-CPH-ZRH round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.