Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Xiamen Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Vancouver and Sydney.
- Fare: Xiamen (MF) I3MCA5 YVR to SYD.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from CA$3,176 (CA$2,910 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MF flights 8000 through 8999, 381 through 382 or 800 through 899.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit at CAD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MF or NS.
- Cancellations: before departure charge CAD 200.00. After departure ticket is nonrefundable.
- Changes: charge CAD 50.00.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix, although listed for CA$3,498:
This fare can be booked using Skyscanner for $2,476/CA$3,136:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-XMN-SYD round trip travel on MF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.