Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Boston and the French Riviera.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JV3BRO30 BOS to MRS.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from $2,200 ($1,560 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel within area 1 then that ravel must be on any UA/AC/B6/VX flight. If the fare component includes travel between area 1 and Turkey, or between Turkey and area 2/area 3 then that travel must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed within 2 days after reservations are made or at least 30 days before departure whichever is earlier.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 1201am on the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 01nov 18. Tickets must be issued on TK or HR.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to August 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BOS-IST-MRS round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.