Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their basic season business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZLY72ADD TYO to LAX.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,323 ($2,240 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through FRI on each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01OCT 18 through 08DEC 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component must include travel via transpacific sector on DL flights 6, 7, 120, 121.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector. And – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 24 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 11OCT 18. Tickets must be issued on DL or 9W.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 25 % for cancel. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge JPY 40000.
I was able to find availability from October to November 2018 using Matrix, although listed for $2,428:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com for ¥264,530 ($2,326):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HND_LAX round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.