Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class excursion round trip fares between India and Los Angeles.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: American (AA) PNE48YN3 MAA/BOM to LAX.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $650 ($178 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component must include travel via transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at USD 100.00.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30JUN 19. Tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: before departure charge USD 150.00 for cancel/no-show/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 75.00.
I was able to find availability from October to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BOM-HKG-LAX round trip travel on AA marketed, AA/CX operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.