Le Club AccorHotels has released a new list of hotels where members can earn quadruple points for full three months.
You can earn quadruple points at these select hotels for stays consumed January 14 – April 14, 2019 and booked August October 10 – November 19.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
Earning quadruple points is a good reason to visit any of these properties if they turn out to be somewhere you need to stay at.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The Club AccorHotels general conditions apply to Points Rewards x4 New Hotels and you must be a member of the Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from them.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must sign up for the offer (between 10/10/2018 and 19/11/2018 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1)) by clicking on the “Register” button above and following the instructions.
3. This offer enables Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to increase by 4 their Rewards points reward for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards points and the Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay under the terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and is calculated according to the points earned by the member on the basis of the status. Classic.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in Independent Hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from 14/01/2019 until 14/04/2019 in one of the participating hotels ibis Natal Arena das Dunas (Opening August 2018); Mercure Nanjing Olympic Center; Novotel Suites Shanghai Hongqiao; Pullman Tokyo Tamachi (Opening October 2018); Novotel Santiago Providencia (Opening September 2018); ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit 4; Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4; ibis Osaka Umeda (Opening November 2018); Mercury Nexa Bandung Supratman; ibis Styles Brindisi (Opening June 2018); ibis Styles Trani (Opening October 2018); Sofitel Athens Airport; SO / Vienna; ibis Sevilla; ibis Styles Paris Place d’Italie Butte aux Cailles; Novotel Curitiba Batel; ibis Sao Paulo Tatuape (Opening September 2018); ibis Tatuí (Opening September 2018); The Sebel Auckland Manukau; Alcove Hotel Seoul managed by Accorhotels and Ambassador; ibis Styles Mérida Galerias (Opening August 2018); ibis Apartadó (opening October 2018), and booked between 10/10/2018 and 19/11/2018 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be at least 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as one stay. This unique stay will only be eligible for Rewards Points x4 New Hotels once.
7. As part of this offer, a stay is included as one (1) reservation by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted for one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the central office. AccorHotels. You will not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a third-party reseller, tour operator or travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception upon check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for public rates reserved for each hotel.
12. In all your communications with the AccorHotels call centers or customer services related to this offer, we thank you for specifying the following reference: 006126.