Air Canada Aeroplan has launched new promotion for travel to Asia between November 1 – April 24, 2019.
Aeroplan members can earn 5,000 bonus miles in economy and 6,000 in premium economy or business if booked between October 8 – November 8.
You can access this offer on Aeroplan’s website here.
Note that there are blackout travel dates of December 17 – January 8 and January 31 – February 11 that are not eligible for the bonus.
Here are the eligible classes:
I guess that many are eagerly awaiting what will happen with Air Canada’s new loyalty program once it has taken the Aeroplan back in-house and what these miles will be worth then.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- You must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan web site (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- You must register for this offer between October 11, 2018 and November 8, 2018. A one-time registration is required and can be completed on this page.
- Subject to the fare option purchased, a flat bonus of 5,000 or 6,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for eligible flights flown for new bookings only made between October 11, 2018 and November 8, 2018 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on eligible flights between November 1, 2018 and April 24, 2019 (Blackout travel dates between December 17, 2018-January 8, 2019; and January 31, 2019-February 11, 2019).
- To qualify as new, the booking must have been created for the first time during the eligible promotional period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles for this offer will only be credited to the first passenger with their Aeroplan Number listed (appended) on the reservation. Should this passenger cancel his/her flights, the Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded to the next passenger with their Aeroplan Number listed, which is now the first listed on the reservation.
- Only valid on eligible scheduled direct flights from Canada to select destinations in Asia, operated by Air Canada, and Air Canada Rouge® for travel between November 1, 2017 and April 24, 2019 (Blackout travel dates between December 17, 2018-January 8, 2019; and January 31, 2019-February 11, 2019).
- To qualify for the 5,000 or 6,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible round trips or two one-way segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options:
- 5,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles – Economy Standard; Economy Flex; Economy Latitude.
- 6,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles – Premium Economy lowest; Premium Economy flexible; Premium Rouge; Business Class lowest and Business Class flexible.
- To be eligible to receive the Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must provide your Aeroplan number when completing your purchase.
- A minimum of one round trip or two one-way segments is required to earn and qualify for the 5,000 or 6,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance® Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.