Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Amsterdam and Toronto.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) PAXZW AMS to YTO.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,477€ (958€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AC/LH/UA/LX/OS/SN/ZX flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 month.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01NOV 18 and on/before 19DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia.nl:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-YYZ round trip travel on AC marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.