Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Bangkok.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX LON to BKK
- .Booking class: J.
- Price: from £1,566 (£999 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20SEP 18 through 08DEC 18 or 15JAN 19 through 15MAR 19 or01MAY 19 through 10JUN 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until first Sunday after arrival.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in Turkey at EUR 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 27DEC 18 through 15JAN 19 or 15APR 19 through 05MAY 19 or 15AUG 19 through 09SEP 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on TK or HR. Tickets must be issued on/before 15OCT 18.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 300.00 for cancel/refund. Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
- Changes: charge EUR 150.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge EUR 300.00 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LGW-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.