Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia and their business class restricted round trip fares between Milan and Maldives.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IPR8C MIL to MLE
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,299€ (877€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any AZ flight operated by AZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 4 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 30OCT 18 and on/before 10DEC 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 14DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 120.00 for reissue/revalidation. Changes not permitted in case of no-show.
I was able to find availability from October to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-MLE round trip travel on AZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.