Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their buy-up premium economy class round trip fares between New York and Vietnam.
- Fare: American (AA) OLE08CN1 NYC to HAN
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,228 ($904 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01AUG through 30NOV or 01JAN through 15MAY on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in NRT at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31OCT 18. Tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00
I was able to find very limited availability from October to November 2018 and from April to May 2019 using Matrix (although listed for $1,236):
This fare can be booked on American Airlines for $1,228:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-NRT-HAN round trip travel on AA marketed/JL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.