Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and United and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Iceland.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/United (UA) P0NC14E LAX to REK
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,925 ($1,670 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any UA/LH flight operated by UA/AC/SN/LH/OS/LX/VO/WK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on UA or LH.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from April to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-MUC-KEF round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.