Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQY82ADD TYO to LAX.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,145 ($2,029 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound permitted Monday through Friday, Inbound permitted Sunday through Thursday.
- Seasonal restrictions: Outbound permitted 22DEC 18 through 28DEC 18. Inbound permitted 22DEC 18 through 01Jan 19.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific flights must be on any DL flight operated by DL/KE.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservation required 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 24 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 08NOV 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 25% for cancel. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge ¥ 40,000.
I was able to find limited availability for Christmas 2018 using Matrix (although listed from $2,371):
This fare can be booked on Delta.com from 2,145€:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-SEA-LAX round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.