Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Chicago and Iceland.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) P6NC50E CHI to REK
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,312 ($1,069 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on ay LH flight operated by LH/AC/UA/LX/OS/SN/VO/EW.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations and ticketing are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: Until first Sunday after departure (min. 24-hour stay).
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 month.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in LIS/OPO/REK.
- Transfers: 5 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on LH.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability from April to May 2019 using Matrix (although listed for $1,331):
This fare can be booked on Lufthansa for $1,312:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-MUC-KEF round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.