Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and Swiss and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between London and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) PNNPGB LON to HKG.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from £1,340 (£843 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and Asia must be on any LH/LX flight operated by LH/LX/OS/EN/EW.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfer permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01DEC 18 and on/before 31AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 18NOV 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
I was able to find availability from December 2018 to August 2019 using Matrix (although listed from £1,403)
This fare can be booked on Expedia.co.uk for £1,340:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-FRA-HKG round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.