Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between San Diego and Beijing.
- Fare: American (AA) ILX08DN1 SAN to BJS
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,922 ($1,403 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 11SEP 18 through 04OCT 18 or 16OCT 18 through 30NOV 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific travel must be on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservation is made.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in Area 3 at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30NOV 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $400.00 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability from November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SAN-DFW-PEK round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.