Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their basic season midweek advance purchase 2nd level premium economy class round trip fares between Los Angeles and Brisbane.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLX3R LAX to BNE
- Booking class: P, B.
- Price: from $1,454 ($1,235 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific travel must be on any BR flight operated by BR/UA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JAN 19 and ob/before 15MAY 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 10SEP 18.
- Cancellations: charge $150.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $100.00 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability from January to May 2019 using Matrix, although listed for $1,504:
This fare can be booked on Eva Airways for $1,454:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-TPE-BNE round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.