Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season premium economy class round trip buy-up fares between Los Angeles and Beijing.
- Fare: American (AA) QLX73GN1 LAX to BJS
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $885 ($450 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 27AUG through 03OCT or 17OCT through 09DEC or 25DEC through 19FEB or 05MAR through 29APR for each transpacific sector. To the United States – permitted 16JAN through 07FEB or 19FEB through 30JUN or 08SEP through 20SEP or 03OCT through 31DEC for each transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific travel must be on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: from area 1 – travel is not permitted 12DEC 18 through 23DEC 18 or 08FEB 19 through 10FEB 19 or 15FEB 19 through 17FEB 19. To area 1 – travel is not permitted 01JAN 19 through 13JAN 19 or 31JAN 19 through 03FEB 19 or 05FEB 19 through 06FEB 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: charge $300.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $250.00 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-PEK round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.