Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus miles offer for British Airways Executive Club member stays both booked and consumed October 25 – December 31, 2018.
Executive Club members can earn triple Avios for all of their stays during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and have British Airways as the preferred one. You must also enable autoconversion of points to miles after each of your stay.
There is separate promotion for triple Iberia Plus Avios (read more here) that allows you to earn double the number of miles. The conversion of Le Club AccorHotels to Iberia Avios is 1:1 where BA requires 2 points to 1 miles.
You should take advantage of the Iberia Plus offer if you collect Avios and then move them over to British Airways in case you need them there (you can link the accounts and move Avios freely in between them).
Just be careful when you enable the autoconversion if you have any points in your account because those will be swept too but without any bonus.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with Le Club AccorHotels, select British Airways Executive Club Avios as their earning preference when making the necessary reservation.
- All Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions on https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/legal/terms-and-conditions.en.shtml.
- Offer available for new bookings and stays made between 25 October 2018 and 31 December 2018 (“Promotional Period”) at participating Le Club AccorHotels hotels (“Participating Properties”) only. Visit https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/user/hotels_exception.shtml for a list of non-participating hotels.
- Customers with eligible bookings will qualify for Triple Avios on eligible stays booked and completed during the Promotional Period.
- Bonus Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any rate except online travel agent’s rates, tour operator rates, group rates, employee rates, crew member rates and partner/industry rates.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
- Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
Offer is subject to availability, no advanced reservation is required. BAEC membership number must be quoted at the time of booking.