Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class round trip fares between Rome and San Francisco. Flights are sold as AA codeshares and operated by British Airways.
- Fare: American (AA) PLN7T8M4 ROM to SFO.
- Booking class: P, K.
- Price: from 699€ (376€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Europe – permitted 15NOV 18 through 13DEC 18 or 06JAN 19 through 04APR 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AA flight operated by AA/BA/IB/AY.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 12DEC 18 through 26DEC 18 or 05APR 19 through 24APR 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 13NOV 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge 180.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for FCO-LHR-SFO round trip travel on AA marketed/BA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.