Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3HKBIZ HKG to AMS
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,028 ($1,832 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL through 20AUG or 20DEC through 31DEC or 12APR 19 through 22APR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: sectors must not be on any SK flights 8628 through 8649 or 9511 through 9512.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge $220.00 for round trip. Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
- Changes: charge $145.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for December 2018 and April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-CPH-AMS round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.