Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class round trip fares between Amsterdam and Cape Town.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCEU60 AMS to CPT
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,265€ (872€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20NOV 18 through 11DEC 18 or o6JAN 19 through 30JAN19 or 18FEB 19 through 03APR 19.
- Flight restrictions: sectors must be on any BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: ticketsmust be issued on/before 07DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 300.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for November to December 2018 and for March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-CPT round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.