Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Toronto and Shanghai.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZRCC YTO to SHA
- Booking class: I, J.
- Price: from CA$2,361 (CA$2,110 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: sectors must be on any CZ flight operated by CZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 29DEC 18 through 12JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 13NOV 18 AND on/before 30NOV 18 or on/after 11JAN 19 AND on/before 31JAN 19 or on/after 01MAR 19 AND on/before 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30NOV 18.
- Cancellations: charge CA$200.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge CA$100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for November 2018, January and March 2019 using Matrix, although listed for CA$2,510 ($1,900):
This fare can be booked on JustFly for CA$2,362 ($1,788):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YYZ-CAN-PVG round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.