Air France – KLM’s Flying Blue has released special Promo Awards valid for travel January 1 – March 31, 2019 that are bookable three days only November 14 – 16.
These promo awards are in addition to the regular November Promo Awards that were released on November 1 (read more here).
You can access this offer on Flying Blue’s website here.
Here are the eligible destinations:
Toronto in business for 35,000 miles is a good offer as are Havana, Mexico City and Nairobi in Premium Economy for 35K/35K/28K respectively.
If you don’t mind flying in economy, you cannot beat New York for 14,000 miles, Lima for 22,000 miles, Osaka for 20,000 miles, San Francisco for 17,000 miles or Vancouver for 15,000 miles.
Remember that you can book these for THREE DAYS ONLY between November 14 – 16.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Promo reward tickets must be booked via www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com (except for bookings for minors travelling alone or when travelling with an infant under the age of 2, in these cases bookings must be made by calling customer service).
- Promo reward tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Promo reward tickets are subject to the operating airline’s general conditions of carriage.
- Promo reward tickets are available for one-way and round-trip tickets paid with Miles (Promo reward tickets are not available for purchase with Miles & Cash).
- Promo reward tickets are subject to availability.
- Promo reward tickets for medium- and short-haul flights depart from or arrive in Paris or Amsterdam.
- Promo reward tickets for long haul-flights depart from or arrive in Europe, as defined by IATA as the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, West Russia.