Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their basic season midweek premium economy class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Delhi.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) S2NADUS LAX to DEL.
- Booking class: S, P.
- Price: from $931 ($670 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: travel from the fare origin is permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU/SUN on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 10JAN through 27JAN or 03FEB through 07FEB or 07MAR through 07MAY or 27AUG through 04OCT or 17OCT through 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: sectors must be on any CZ flight operated by CZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Open returns permitted. Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted in CAN: 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 14DEC 18 through 24DEC 18. Inbound – travel is not permitted 01JAN 19 through 10JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge $100.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-CAN-DEL round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.