Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their midweek premium economy class excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PMAP21SF SFO to HKG
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,186 ($1,080 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted JAN through DEC on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on SQ flights 001 through 002 or 031 through 034.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted in each direction in Area 3 at $50.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 free transfers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 01JAN 18.
- Cancellations: charge $200.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $50.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to September 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-HKG round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.