Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Rio de Janeiro and Munich.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) PRCZBR RIO to MUC.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,385 ($1,200 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel must be on any LH flight operated by LH/LX/OS/EN/EW.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in FRA/ZRH.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 05DEC 18,
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 20NOV 18.
- Cancellations: charge $310.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $310.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find limited availability for December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Lufhtansa:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GIG-FRA-MUC round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.