Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qantas and their business class one way special excursion fares between Sydney and Bali.
- Fare: Qantas (QF) ISDPO SYD to DPS.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,171 ($1,065 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 03FEB 19 through 24MAR 19 or 02MAY 19 through 20JUN 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Australia and Bali (DPS) must be on QF flights 43 through 46.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 6 stopovers permitted, limited to 2 free and 4 at AU$100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 13NOV 18 and on/before 21NOV 18
- Cancellations: charge AU$600.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge AU$400.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge AU$800.00 for no-show.
I was able to find limtied availability for February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Quantas:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SYD-DPS round trip travel on QF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.