Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and Swiss and their 2nd level business class excursion fares between Rome and Singapore.
- Fare: LUFTHANSA (LH)/SWISS (LX) PNCP5IA ROM to SIN
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,517€ (949€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 21DEC 18 and on/before 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 25NOV 18
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 250.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on cheapOair.com:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for FCO-FRA-SIN round trip travel on UL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.