IHG Rewards Club sent us updated information about their Cyber Week Sale that takes place November 23 – 30.
Seems that IHG will bring back most of the same offers they had last year from stay discounts to additional Bonus Points Package-bonuses. The base offer is minimum 25% off stays through March 31, 2019.
You can access IHG’s page for this sale here (the page is not yet live).
Here’s the update that IHG sent us:
- IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) announces its CYBER WEEK SALE, which gives guests the opportunity to save at least 25 percent at participating hotels around the world this winter (eligible for stays beginning Nov. 26, 2018 through March 31, 2019).
- Additional Bonus 1: IHG® Rewards Club members will receive 50 percent more Elite qualifying bonus points for each dollar spent when booking a qualified bonus points package.
- Additional Bonus 2: Members will receive savings of up to 15 percent on select merchandise in the IHG® Rewards Club Catalog.
- Additional Bonus 3: When you book with Points & Cash, you can combine points with less cash to save on your stay. That’s 15 percent off the cash portion when guests book between Nov. 23 and Nov. 30 on any stay between Nov. 26 and Dec. 31.
- Additional Bonus 4: Earn 10K bonus points when you enroll in the InterContinental Ambassador Program to enjoy perks like room upgrades, 4 p.m. checkouts, and free weekend nights.
Members can also purchase points at 100% bonus through November 30, 2018:
The offer page is not yet active and should go live sometime Thursday or on early hours on Friday. We will have an updated post when this happens with all the promo T&Cs.