Cathay Pacific Asia Miles program has launched promotion for hotel points to miles conversions executed between December 1 – January 31, 2019.
Asia Miles members earn 50% bonus for transfers from the programs listed below (Marriott & SPG are excluded).
You can access this offer on Asia Miles website here.
Here are the eligible partners:
Hotel points in general are best used for free nights awards. There are occasions, however, when using them for miles conversions and “free” flights (with fuel surcharges) can make sense.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The “Hotel Points Conversion Campaign from Participating Hotel Partners” (“Promotion”) is valid from 1 December 2018 (starting from 00:00 GMT+8) to 31 January 2019 (until 23:59 GMT+8), based on points conversion date (“activity date”), both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is applicable to Marco Polo and Asia Miles members (“Eligible Members”) who successfully convert their hotel points from the 12 participating hotel loyalty programmes into Asia Miles during the above mentioned Promotion Period will be entitled to 50% Bonus Miles.
- The Bonus Miles will be based on the regular miles converted from hotel points, and will be rounded up to the nearest whole Asia Miles. Bonus Miles will only be awarded to the regular miles earned by hotel points conversion. Members cannot earn the Bonus Miles on those direct miles earning from hotel stays. Members who convert points from Marriott Rewards® or Starwood Preferred Guest programmes into Asia Miles cannot join this Promotion but are still able to earn regular miles in accordance with the earning proposition listed on Asiamiles.com.
- Participating hotels and loyalty programmes are listed below:
Hotel Partners Loyalty Programmes 1 AccorHotels & Resorts Le Club AccorHotels 2 Best Western Hotels & Resorts Best Western Rewards 3 Hilton Hilton Honors 4 Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ World of Hyatt 5 InterContinental® Hotels Group IHG® Rewards Club 6 New Century Hotels & Resorts New Century Club 7 Radisson Hotel Group Radisson Rewards™ 8 Regal Hotels International Limited Regal Rewards 9 Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Golden Circle 10 Wanda Hotels & Resorts Wanda Club 11 Minor Hotels Anantara Vacation Club 12 Minyoun Hospitality Corporation Ltd My Club
- There is no limitation on how many loyalty programmes can be converted from and how many times you convert points. For example, an Eligible Member who converted 5,000 Asia Miles from Golden Circle and converted 10,000 Asia Miles from Hilton Honors would get a bonus of 7,500 Asia Miles from this Promotion.
- The minimum conversion amount and conversion unit vary by the 12 participating hotel loyalty programmes. Terms and Conditions of the 12 participating hotel loyalty programmes apply. Please refer to the individual hotel partner’s webpage or the hotel partners’ page on Asiamiles.com for details.
- To join the Promotion, Eligible Members are required to convert their hotel points from any of the 12 participating hotel loyalty programmes into Asia Miles (including auto-conversion) during the Promotion Period (i.e. the activity date for the relevant conversion transactions shown on the Eligible Member’s Asia Miles or Marco Polo Club monthly statement must be between 1 December 2018 and 31 January 2019, and the regular miles must be credited to the Eligible Member’s account on or before 31 March 2019).
- The registered name of the Eligible Member in Asia Miles must be the same as the name in the participating hotel loyalty programme. Asia Miles will not accept any liability in relation to any loss incurred due to incorrect information provided by the Eligible Member.
- Once the hotel points conversion to Asia Miles is successful, the request for convert hotels points cannot be cancelled or reversed.
- Except the points conversion from Golden Circle, the Bonus Asia Miles will be credited to the Eligible Member’s Asia Miles account in one go on or before 30 April 2019 with the description of “Dec2018 – Hotel Points Conversion Campaign”, separate from the regular miles converted from the other participating hotel loyalty programmes.
- Points conversion from Golden Circle to Asia Miles with below activity dates will be credited in Eligible Member’s account with below specific dates:
- Activity date : 1 – 31 December 2018 ; crediting date : by 15 February 2019;
- Activity date : 1 – 31 January 2019 ; crediting date : by 30 April 2019;
- The Miles awarded in this Promotion are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or credit.
- The Eligible Member’s Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles account must be valid when the bonus miles are to be credited.
- Asia Miles Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate this Promotion or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters or disputes will be subject to the final decision of Asia Miles Limited.
- Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.