Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their basic season business class excursion non-refundable fares between New York and Zurich.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZL1XU7D4 NYC to ZRH.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,115 ($910 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted TUE through SAT on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted SAT through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 09JAN 19 through 28FEB 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any DL/AZ/AF/KL flight operated by DL/AZ/AF/KL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 13DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-ZRH round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.