Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between New York and Poland.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQ1X26D1 NYC to GDN
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,869 ($1,432 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 18NOV 18 through 24NOV 18 or 23DEC 18 through 25DEC 18 or 27DEC 18 through 03JAN 19 or ON 06JAN 19 or 14APR 19 through 21APR 19 or 25MAY 19 through 29MAY 19 or 01JUL 19 through 07JUL 19 or 31AUG 19 through 02SEP 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 18NOV 18 through 24NOV 18 or 23DEC 18 through 03JAN 19 or ON 06JAN 19 or 21APR 19 through 04MAY 19 or 25MAY 19 through 01JUN 19 or 01JUL 19 through 07JUL 19 or 24NOV 19 through 30NOV 19 or 21DEC 19 through 04JAN 20 or 29AUG 19 through 09SEP 19 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any DL/AZ/KL/AF/OK flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until first SUN after arrival at turnaround. Travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 24 hours after arrival.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 13DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-AMS-KRK round trip travel on DL marketed, DL/KL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.