Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their low/off-peak season business class advance purchase round trip fares between Zurich and New York.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZLP70SW ZRH to NYC
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from 1,051€ (736€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Europe – permitted 23MAR 18 through 01APR 18 or 22JUN 18 through 11AUG 18 or 14DEC 18 through 02JAN 19 or 05APR 19 through 21APR 19 or 28JUN 19 through 18AUG 19 for each transatlantic sector. To Europe – permitted 30MAR 18 through 08APR 18 or 29JUN 18 through 26AUG 18 or 21DEC 18 through 09JAN 19 or 13APR 19 through 28APR 19 or 05JUL 19 through 25AUG 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any DL/AZ/KL/AF flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 25AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 10DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
I was able to find availability for December 2018, April and June through August 2019using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ZRH-JFK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.