Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa/Swiss and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/SWISS (LX) PNCP00NL AMS to BUE.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,135€ (784€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any DL/AZ/KL/AF flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 06DEC 18 and on/before 31OCT 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 250.00€ for reissue.
I was able to find availability from January to October 2019 using Matrix (although listed from 1,213€):
This fare can be booked on Travelgenio.com from 1,135€:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-FRA-EZE round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.