Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their basic season premium economy sell-up non-refundable round trip fares between Los Angeles and Shanghai.
- Fare: Delta (DL) XLG0ZCPA LAX to SHA
- Booking class: G.
- Price: from $822 ($375 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted SUN through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 21NOV 18 through 09DEC 18 or 01MAR 19 through 06MAY 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any DL flight operated by DL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 01JAN 19 through 14JAN 19 or 31JAN 19 through 06FEB 19 or 01JUL 19 through 23AUG 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from March to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-PVG round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.