Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus points offer for stays at the Australian capital between December 17 – March 17, 2019.
Members can earn triple points for stays in Canberra booked December 13 – February 13.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
The hotels must be emptier than usually during the Australian holiday period when the government employees are mostly gone. There are enough things to do in Canberra for couple of days.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
- This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by x3 their Rewards points for a stay at participating hotels in Canberra. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
- This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
- The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
- This offer is valid for bookings made between 13 December 2018 and 13 February 2019 in one of the participating resorts in Canberra for stays between 17 December 2018 and 17 March 2019.
- The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night(s).
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
- For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating resort. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
- To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, the AccorHotels App or participating brand websites and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of the member’s stay.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. This offer is valid for one stay only. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Please specify the reference 008492 in all