Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia and their business class restricted round trip fares between Cairo and Tokyo.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IRTCE7 CAI to TYO
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,264 ($792 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any AZ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01DEP 15.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AZ or AF.
- Cancellations: charge 400.00€ for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge 200.00€ for reissue/revalidation. Changes not permitted in case of no-show.
I was able to find availability from December 2018 to September 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CAI-FCO-NRT one-way travel on AZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.